Friday, March 15, 2013

UDI Saturday Sketch Challenge

What a wonderful week!  The drive in to work was pretty stress free due to Spring Break and last night we had a family and friends gathering to celebrate my nephews 40th birthday!!!!  WOW!  We had a great time!  I know Sunday is St. Patrick's day and I should have done something with a Shamrock but I really wanted to use my Easter single stamp.  I also made a new watermark with My Digital Studio for the copyright info for my cards.  It was soooooo easy!

Here's the sketch:



And here's my card:



Supplies:

Stamps:  Ears to You
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, Pool Party, Summer Starfruit, Island Indigo
Cardstock:  Island Indigo, Whisper White, Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper
Accessories:  Labels Framelits, Island Indigo 1/4" ribbon (SAB)

Be sure to stop by the Utah Divas International Blog to see what the other Designers have done wit the sketch!  Have a wonderful weekend!  Safe travels to everyone vacationing this week!

1 comment:

  1. So cute, Ruthie!

    You need to share how you made your watermark in MDS! Especially how you get it onto your picture! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving comments, they are greatly appreciated!